After setting up a new integration with Blumira, you can verify that logs are reaching the sensor within the app by checking log counts. Most integrations will take a few minutes to begin showing a count greater than zero.
To check the log count of your integration:
- In Blumira, navigate to Settings > Cloud Connectors.
- In the Cloud Connectors list, find the relevant data source (example: Microsoft 365).
- Under Total Logs, view the number of logs Blumira has received and verify it is greater than zero.
Tip: Use Reporting to see specific details of logged events from a data source:
- In Blumira, navigate to Reporting > Report Builder.
- In Data Sources, select the relevant data source (example: Microsoft 365 Azure AD).
- (Optional) Adjust the Time Range or add additional criteria to filter the results.
- Click Submit to run the report.