Findings trigger notifications that are sent immediately and according to your users' notification settings. Ensure that your users are able to receive notifications from Blumira to handle findings in an appropriate timeframe. (See About Blumira Findings for recommended response times.)
As an Administrator or Manager, you can edit the Notifications your Blumira users receive.
To edit a user's notification settings:
- Navigate to Settings > Users.
- Click Edit (pencil icon) in the row with the user's name.
- Click Edit User Notifications.
- Verify that the correct information is provided for the user's:
- Voice number
- Text number
- Email address
- Select the relevant check boxes to turn on Voice, Text, or Email notifications per priority level.
Tip: Blumira sends voice and text alerts from (313) 349-2586. Save the number as a safe caller/sender in your device so that alerts are not marked as spam.
- Select or deselect these options:
- Email me on every new finding comment.
- Email me when a responder takes initial ownership of a finding.
- Click Save.
Alternatively, users can open and edit their own Notification Settings from any page within Blumira by clicking the bell icon at the top of any screen.